HOBSONS Dhustone Stout
Hobsons Dhustone Stout is a smooth easy drinking stout with underlying liquorice notes. The dark stout is brewed with Maris Otter malting barley sourced through our network of local growers and hop varieties Fuggles, Progress and Columbus.
Dhustone Stout is permanently available in 500ml bottles and 30 litre kegs.The beer also features in our special cask beers calendar at the beginning of each year - call us for more details.
Bottle Notes - Dhustone Stout is a bottle conditioned beer which contains sediment, pour carefully and best stored upright at cellar temperature 10 - 12 degrees.
Dhustone Stout is available in bottled beers through our online shop which offers nationwide delivery.
- Chocolate, Roasted, Coffee
- Rich, Vanilla
Best beer for oysters is our Dhustone Stout, the dry assertive bitterness of Stout contrasts with the sea flavours to magnify the flavour of the oyster.
- SIBA Regional Digital Beer Awards - GOLD 2020
- SIBA Regional Keg Awards - Wales & West Bronze 2020
- SIBA Small Pack Porters, Stouts, Old Ales, Strong Milds & Strong Brown Ales - Bronze 2015
- International Beer Challenge, Bronze Award 2015