HOBSONS Champion Mild
Our champion Mild has a smooth character and taste notes of chocolate malt, which gives this beer plenty of flavour and belies its strength. A British classic crafted to our brewers special recipe makes this a nutty mild and despite being only 3.2% abv it's packed full of flavour.
Hobsons Mild is brewed in the style of a traditional dark coloured Mild ale, using Maris Otter malting barley, pale chocolate malt and crystal malt and British variety hops Fuggles and Goldings from Worcestershire.
- Roasted, Toffee
- Creamy, Roasted
Particularly good with all curries and a perfect match to Shropshire Blue cheese.
Or the girls at Hobsons think Mild is a great match with sweet things such as florentines, brownies and black forest gateaux.
- CAMRA West Midlands Mild Ale Category, Gold 2019
- CAMRA West Midlands Mild Ale Category, Bronze 2018
- SIBA Wales & West Region Beer Competition Silver Award 2018
- SIBA Wales & West Region Beer Competition Bronze Award 2017
- CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain 2007