HOBSONS Champion Mild
Our champion Mild has a smooth character and taste notes of chocolate malt, which gives this beer plenty of flavour and belies its strength. A British classic crafted to our brewers special recipe makes this a nutty mild and despite being only 3.2% abv it's packed full of flavour.
Hobsons Mild is brewed in the style of a traditional dark coloured Mild ale, using Maris Otter malting barley, pale chocolate malt and crystal malt and British variety hops Fuggles and Goldings from Worcestershire.
In 2019 The Champion won GOLD at the regional CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain Awards!
Our Champion Mild is available in 18 & 36 pint polypins through our online shop which offers nationwide delivery.
- Roasted, Toffee
- Creamy, Roasted
Particularly good with all curries and a perfect match to Shropshire Blue cheese.
Or the girls at Hobsons think Mild is a great match with sweet things such as florentines, brownies and black forest gateaux.
- CAMRA West Midlands Mild Ale Category, Gold 2019
- CAMRA West Midlands Mild Ale Category, Bronze 2018
- SIBA Wales & West Region Beer Competition Silver Award 2018
- SIBA Wales & West Region Beer Competition Bronze Award 2017
- CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain 2007