HOBSONS Town Crier
Town Crier is a full-flavoured golden ale with a big voice. The elegant straw coloured bitter has a hint of sweetness which is complemented by subtle hop flavours leading to a dry finish. The nose of crisp fruit is apparent with a refreshing balance of taste, a bitter which is supremely consistent and full of flavour.
Brewed using locally sourced Maris Otter malting barley and Worcestershire Goldings and Progress hops.
Bottle Notes - Town Crier is a bottle conditioned beer which contains sediment, pour carefully and best stored upright at cellar temperature 10 - 12 degrees.
Town Crier is available in bottled beers and 18 & 36 pint polypins through our online shop which offers nationwide delivery.
- Golden Straw
- Subtle fruity
- Light, fruity
A golden ale that’s ideal with roast pork or chicken, leeks and asparagus.
Good match with a stir-fry as well as a cheese ploughmans.
- CAMRA West Midlands Regional Real Ale in a Bottle Light, Silver 2018
- CAMRA West Midlands Champion Beer of Britain, Bronze in Golden Ales 2016
- SIBA Wales & West Region Premium Bitter Pale Bronze Cask - Bronze 2016
- CAMRA National Bronze Champion, Golden Ales Category 2012
- Great Taste Award - 1 Star 2011